MEET OUR TEAM
Fit Farm brings together experienced experts in fitness, nutrition and wellness, all committed to helping you achieve your personal goals. Our specialists are world-renowned in their practices, holding the most elite level of certifications from the most reputable fitness organizations today.
- Kristin Intress is the owner and founder of Fit Farm. As a hospitality industry expert with entrepreneurial acumen, she has served in multiple sales and marketing executive positions as well as creating a successful restaurant business. Before founding Fit Farm, she was CEO of Worldhotels, a global hotel sales and marketing group of 500 luxury hotels. Prior to this, she was President and CEO of InnLink LLC, a leading technology provider to over 7,000 independent hotels worldwide. Kris, as her friends call her, enjoys time on the farm with her husband Pat and Tucker, Fit Farm's doggie mascot.Kris IntressChief Experience Officer
- Pat, Kris's partner in crime, is the ultimate farm hand. They met when they were both just 6 years old, bailing hay on the farm. Pat went on to be an Army Ranger and sniper, traveling the world with the military. His hands-on approach to life is still very apparent in his role as master carpenter, plumber, and fixer of everything at Fit Farm.Pat SteffenChief Engineering Mastermind
- With a long history as a financial professional, Joyce handles all accounting and finances associated with Fit Farm. Joyce developed a lot of her stellar work ethic on her's Grandmothers family farm back in Wisconsin. She and her husband even renovated her 1846 house, learning and doing everything from tile to woodworking. But perhaps the most captivating thing about Joyce is her absolute zest for life. She exemplifies “work hard, play hard” every day.Joyce WilliamsFinance & Human Resources Director
- Born and raised on tobacco farms in Bethpage, TN (just 4 miles from Fit Farm), Ana Hester is a true Country-Lifer Tennessee native! As Fit Farm's Chief Memory Curator, Ana captures the Fit Farm experience like no other member of the team, through photos, video and other more "interesting" mediums (which you're sure to find about about when you visit us)! Her hobbies include photography, fishing and spending time with family and friends. Ana's two beautiful children are her greatest accomplishments, and her love for life, people, and curating special moments shine through in everything she does,... that, and making bets on who can catch the biggest fish in our lake! (goin' fishing anyone?)Ana HesterChief Memory Curator
- As a fitness professional for over 15 years, A.J. heads up the training department at Fit Farm. He has proven working experience in personal training, strength and conditioning, executive management, and sales. His training experience ranges from working with Olympic and Professional level athletes to medical training with seniors. He is a National Strength Conditioning Association (NSCA) Professional Member, a NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and a TRX Cardio Tennis Suspension Training Certified Professional.A.J. KellyFitness Training Director
- Linda is Fit Farm's on-site property manager, ensuring that all facility operations run as smoothly as possible. From her background in corporate sales, to time spent on her family's farm, she is a valuable asset to everyday life on the farm. Linda keeps all our ducks in a row, along with her sister, Joyce.Linda McQuaidChief Inspiration Officer
- Jenna Hoffman, a four-year collegiate athlete, joined the Fit Farm team as an Intern in May of 2018 and became a permanent fixture in September, working as a personal trainer and providing nutritional advice. She attended the University of Bridgeport, and in 2015, Jenna received a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Sciences with a concentration in Nutrition, as well as minors in Human Services and Psychology. She will complete her Masters in Human Nutrition in 2019. Jenna has worked with many different age groups to help develop their overall health and wellness goals. This includes the Boston Children's Hospital, where she counseled youth through age 18 about the value and importance of good nutrition and exercise. This experience enabled her to work privately with a young disabled boy in need of support with the Ketogenic diet and at the Cambridge Rehab and Nursing Center in Massachusetts, supplying nutritional support for the elderly. Jenna also worked at the Stratton Mountain Fitness Center in Vermont, providing service to clients of all ages as needed. Jenna is happy to be part of the Fit Farm team, since it is her desire and passion to promote and encourage healthy lifestyle practices that will benefit her clients. The pleasant, positive atmosphere offered at Fit Farm is very exciting, rewarding, and a good "fit" for her.Jenna HoffmanFitness Trainer & Nutritionist
- John currently lives just a few miles from Fit Farm with his loving wife, two children and his granddaughter. When he isn't at the Farm, you will find him spoiling his granddaughter. His hobbies include camping, gardening, and spending time with friends and family. John has over 30-years experience in ground maintenance, previously owning his own company back in South Carolina. He is a retired EMS paramedic, which only adds to his mastered ground-skills of bringing Fit Farm to life. He has a love for the outdoors and loves maintaining the grounds at Fit Farm. If you see a big orange tractor while at the Farm, -give John a whippy ki-yay!John HallmanGrounds Master
- Born and raised in the Chicagoland area, Jennifer has always had a true love for all things southern. She is a gypsy at heart and loves to move around. But after a brief couple of years back in Chicago and a few below zero days, she decided it was time to make Tennessee her home for good. Her greatest loves are her two kids, the summer sun, and everything outdoors. Jen joins Fit Farm to manage our sales & corporate events. Her background includes running a family restaurant for over 30 years, she is a licensed Realtor in four states and spent several years as a sales/operations trainer which gives her the perfect customer focused edge.Jennifer HastertSales & Corporate Events Manager
- Executive Chef Ryan Ellis is a Culinary Institute of America graduate with his Degree in Culinary Arts. Chef Ryan has worked in Fine Dining establishments, Country Clubs, Catering and Wedding operations, and as a Private Chef in Napa Valley, CA before moving to Tennessee with his family. Chef Ryan is Co-Owner of ARE Trading Post located in Bethpage, TN, a 10,000 lb. Wood Fire Oven operation where they spend time bringing breads, canned items, and culinary/artistic gifts to the local community and small businesses. He spent 5 years serving in the United States Marine Corp from 2005-2010, this included time overseas in Operation OIF, competing internationally on the Marine Corp Marathon Team and taught Combat/Hand to Hand Training under MCMAP through the Marine Corps as an Instructor. Chef Ryan has a strong work ethic and is motivated to feed healthy, portion sized, appetizing and surprisingly tasty dishes to those spending time at Fit Farm.Ryan EllisExecutive Chef
WE’RE HERE TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS.
Our best-in-class facilities are only part of the story. Fit Farm brings together cultures, personalities, ages, and people of all fitness levels to create an experience like no other.