MEET OUR TEAM
Fit Farm brings together experienced experts in fitness, nutrition and wellness, all committed to helping you achieve your personal goals. Our specialists are world-renowned in their practices, holding the most elite level of certifications from the most reputable fitness organizations today.
- Kristin Intress is the owner and founder of Fit Farm. As a hospitality industry expert with entrepreneurial acumen, she has served in multiple sales and marketing executive positions as well as creating a successful restaurant business. Before founding Fit Farm, she was CEO of Worldhotels, a global hotel sales and marketing group of 500 luxury hotels. Prior to this, she was President and CEO of InnLink LLC, a leading technology provider to over 7,000 independent hotels worldwide. Kris, as her friends call her, enjoys time on the farm with her husband Pat and Tucker, Fit Farm's doggie mascot.Kris IntressChief Experience Officer
- Pat, Kris's partner in crime, is the ultimate farm hand. They met when they were both just 6 years old, bailing hay on the farm. Pat went on to be an Army Ranger and sniper, traveling the world with the military. His hands-on approach to life is still very apparent in his role as master carpenter, plumber, and fixer of everything at Fit Farm.Pat SteffenChief Engineering Mastermind
- With a long history as a financial professional, Joyce handles all accounting and finances associated with Fit Farm. Joyce developed a lot of her stellar work ethic on her's Grandmothers family farm back in Wisconsin. She and her husband even renovated her 1846 house, learning and doing everything from tile to woodworking. But perhaps the most captivating thing about Joyce is her absolute zest for life. She exemplifies “work hard, play hard” every day.Joyce WilliamsFinance & Human Resources Director
- Born and raised on tobacco farms in Bethpage, TN (just 4 miles from Fit Farm), Ana Kemp is a true Country-Lifer Tennessee native! As Fit Farm's Chief Memory Curator, Ana captures the Fit Farm experience like no other member of the team, through photos, video and other more "interesting" mediums (which you're sure to find about when you visit us)! Her hobbies include photography, fishing, and spending time with family and friends. Ana's two beautiful children are her greatest accomplishments, and her love for life, people, and curating special moments shine through in everything she does,... that, and making bets on who can catch the biggest fish in our lake! (goin' fishing anyone?)Ana KempChief Memory Curator
- Linda is Fit Farm's on-site property manager, ensuring that all facility operations run as smoothly as possible. From her background in corporate sales, to time spent on her family's farm, she is a valuable asset to everyday life on the farm. Linda keeps all our ducks in a row, along with her sister, Joyce.Linda McQuaidChief Inspiration Officer
WE’RE HERE TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS.
Our best-in-class facilities are only part of the story. Fit Farm brings together cultures, personalities, ages, and people of all fitness levels to create an experience like no other.